GROUND ZERO 9a

GROUND ZERO from Could Be Worse on Vimeo.

This video racconda the story of Ground Zero, the first street climbing in Italy ninth grade open from Alberto Gnerro (11/09/2002), at the repetition by the champion Stefano Ghisolfi June 9, 2013. After many vicissitudes the video was released in its full version, DESPITE the market needs and preferences dictate videos SHORT maximum 5-6 minutes, my work demands did not allow me in the last year of losing hand to shorten the assembly. But in the end to me sincerely I liked to tell a different story, with calm, since tough BEN 13 minutes (plus a few extras!), Then turn up the music and enjoy the images that combine high definition and wide open aperture to craft slider and embarrassing audio management completely without microphone. The result? I hope fun, the goal is just. GOOD VISION!